OPEN BOX * Mini Pendant
OPEN BOX * Mini Pendant
Low stock: 2 left
Elegant curvy glass and sleek chrome hardware come together to make for a beautiful and stylish mini pendant. Features:
- A uniquely curved glass shade available Emerald
- Attractive chrome hardware
- Included halogen bulb
- Add a touch of style to any home.
- OPEN BOX SPECIAL! Special price is limited to the open box stock only. First come-first served. Box may be opened or seal broken. Original manufacturers warrantee does not apply. Merchandise is examined and in condition.
What is an Mini Pendant?
A miniature pendant is usually a 1-light pendant which hangs from the ceiling. The smaller pendant directs downward light to a specific area, over a kitchen island, table or furniture. A group of mini pendants in a row is a great way to light a larger area, and they often feature colorful shades. As a hardwired light fixture, mini pendants are installed electrically and operated by a wall switch. You may need at least a few mini pendants to light a larger area such as an island or bar.
Mini Pendant Benefits
- Small size doesn't take much space.
- Decorative shade adds a splash of style.
- Easy to hang from the ceiling.
- Focuses light directly beneath it.
- Lights the local area over a table, island or bar.
- Useful when a few are hung in a row.
- Doesn't block line of sight.
- Adjustable height.
- Several can be hung in a row or cluster.
Contemporary and innovative, modern lighting underscores futuristic form and structure, and geometric or asymmetrical shapes. A modern lighting design instills functionality within an artfully streamlined form, radiating a reflective glow while providing clear and bright light. Modern Lighting complements a sleek, contemporary interior with straight lines, and can also create an agreeable contrast with transitional styles.
Ambient Focused Lighting
A mini pendant offers a spot-light of focused light over a local area. Being typically a one-light fixture they need to be grouped to light a larger area. Light will diffuse and reflect outward for ambient light, but most of the light will be aimed downwards to light a surface. Best used over a piece of furniture such as a kitchen island, bar or table.
For which rooms?
Mini pendant lights work well over furniture such as a kitchen island, bar or dining area. They are most often found in kitchens and dining rooms, although could also provide interesting office lighting.
Being fairly small, these small pendants tend to shed light near to themselves. For a larger area you'll need more than one. They may act almost like spotlights. Wall lights or another main light fixture is a good complement, or consider adding some lamps.
Mounts to the Ceiling
Attaches to a flat ceiling. Includes a canopy which covers the electrical installation area. However, since the mini-pendant is lightweight, it could potentailly hang from a vaulted or sloped ceiling, though pressure will apply to the bent stems/chain and power cord.
Installed by an Electrician
An electrician or person with electrical installation knowledge will need to permanently wire the mini pendant into the building's electrical supply.