Hanover 52" 5-Blade Ceiling Fan Toasted Sienna
By Quorum #LD29525-44
was $437.99 You Save $322.30
In Stock: Only 0 left!
Sorry, this product is sold out!
This Hanover Ceiling Fan, finished in attractive Toasted Sienna, is the perfect touch to complement your home or office decor.
- Toasted Sienna Finish
- Transitional style
- 5 x Reversible Rosewood/Walnut Blades
- 5 blades with a 52" total blade-span and 13.5-degree blade pitch
- Overall fan height: 15.87"
- Height from ceiling to bottom of blades: 15.55"
- Housing Width: 9.21"
- Motor Size: 172mm x 20mm
- Features a 16-Pole Motor
- Detachable Switch Cup for optional light kit installation (light kit not included)
- Skirted Blade Arms
- Suitable for outdoor/patio use
- Three unique speed settings
- Amps: 0.54 on High, 0.43 on Medium, 0.23 on Low
- Watts: 63 on High, 38 on Medium, 11 on Low
- Revolutions per Minute: 165 RPM on High, 115 RPM on Medium, 60 RPM on Low
- Includes a pull-chain switch with High/Medium/Low/Off settings
- Fan may be run in reverse using a switch on the fan motor
- Includes 80" of Lead Wire
- Limited Lifetime motor warranty
- Does NOT include a remote control
- Compatible with the 7-3000 and 7-1401-0 Remote Controls from Quorum (not included)
- Energy Star certified for low energy consumption and power/money savings
- Includes 4" and 6" downrods
- Part of the Hanover Collection by Quorum International
- UL Listed for Indoor/Dry locations (not damp or wet)
- Weight: 21.75 lbs
|Revolution Speed (RPM - Revolutions per Minute)||Air Flow (CFM - Cubic Feet of Air Flow per Minute)||Electricity (Watts - Electricity used not including any Lights)||Efficiency (CFM/Watt - Cubic Feet of Air Flow per Minute per Watt used - higher is better)||AMPs (Amperage of Electrical Current used)|
|Efficiency is the cubic feet of air that can be moved in one minute if the fan were to use 1 watt of electricity, and can be used to compare energy-efficiency among different ceiling fans. The higher this number the more energy-efficient the fan is. This ceiling fan's airflow efficiency is above average, compared to fans with a 52" blade span. By comparison, other regular-sized ceiling fans with a 52" blade span typically provide an airflow efficiency ranging from 71 to 100 cubic feet per minute per watt.|
See more: Ceiling Fan
$123.50 $284.99 0 left!SAVE 56%
$298.50 $596.99 0 left!SAVE 49%
$258.70 $596.99 0 left!SAVE 56%
$144.00 $215.99 0 left!SAVE 33%
$134.00 $200.99 0 left!SAVE 33%
$108.00 $215.99 0 left!SAVE 49%
$139.50 $278.99 0 left!SAVE 49%
$130.50 $260.99 0 left!SAVE 49%
$230.00 $344.99 0 left!SAVE 33%