OPEN BOX Venture 52" 5-Blade Ceiling Fan Old World
By Quorum #LD79525-95-OPEN
was $190.00 You Save $76.00
In Stock: Only 1 left!
This Venture Ceiling Fan, finished in attractive Old World, is the perfect touch to complement your home or office decor.
- Old World Finish
- Traditional style
- 5 x Reversible Rosewood/Walnut Blades
- 5 blades with a 52" total blade-span and 14-degree blade pitch
- Overall fan height: 11.54"
- Height from ceiling to bottom of blades: 10.35"
- Motor Size: 172mm x 14mm
- Features a 16-Pole Motor
- Detachable Switch Cup for optional light kit installation (light kit not included)
- Skirted Blade Arms
- Three unique speed settings
- Amps: 67 on High, 33 on Medium, 10 on Low
- Watts: 67 on High, 33 on Medium, 10 on Low
- Revolutions per Minute: 156 RPM on High, 105 RPM on Medium, 56 RPM on Low
- Includes a pull-chain switch with High/Medium/Low/Off settings
- Fan may be run in reverse using a switch on the fan motor
- Includes 80" of Lead Wire
- Limited Lifetime motor warranty
- Does NOT include a remote control
- Compatible with the 7-3000 and 7-1401-0 Remote Controls from Quorum (not included)
- Energy Star certified for low energy consumption and power/money savings
- Includes 3.5" and 6" downrods
- Part of the Venture Collection by Quorum International
- Weight: 18.9 lbs
- OPEN BOX SPECIAL! Special price is limited to the open box stock only. First come-first served. Box may be opened or seal broken. Original manufacturers warranty does not apply. Merchandise is examined and in good working condition.
|Revolution Speed (RPM - Revolutions per Minute)||Air Flow (CFM - Cubic Feet of Air Flow per Minute)||Electricity (Watts - Electricity used not including any Lights)||Efficiency (CFM/Watt - Cubic Feet of Air Flow per Minute per Watt used - higher is better)||AMPs (Amperage of Electrical Current used)|
|Efficiency is the cubic feet of air that can be moved in one minute if the fan were to use 1 watt of electricity, and can be used to compare energy-efficiency among different ceiling fans. The higher this number the more energy-efficient the fan is. This ceiling fan's airflow efficiency is about average, compared to fans with a 52" blade span. By comparison, other regular-sized ceiling fans with a 52" blade span typically provide an airflow efficiency ranging from 71 to 100 cubic feet per minute per watt.|
See more: Ceiling Fan
$53.97 $89.00 0 left!SAVE 39%
$119.97 $199.00 0 left!SAVE 39%