OPEN BOX Custom Hugger 42" 5-Blade Ceiling Fan White
By Quorum #LD11425-6-OPEN
was $89.00 You Save $35.03
In Stock: Only 0 left!
Sorry, this product is sold out!
This Custom Hugger Ceiling Fan, finished in attractive White, is the perfect touch to complement your home or office decor.
- White Finish
- Traditional style
- 5 x White Blades
- 5 blades with a 42" total blade-span and 11.5-degree blade pitch
- Overall fan height: 7.5"
- Height from ceiling to bottom of blades: 6"
- Housing Width: 11"
- Motor Size: 153mm x 10mm
- Features a 14-Pole Motor
- Detachable Switch Cup for optional light kit installation (light kit not included)
- Hugger-design for close-to-ceiling installation
- Three unique speed settings
- Amps: 0.38 on High, 0.29 on Medium, 0.21 on Low
- Watts: 50 on High, 27 on Medium, 15 on Low
- Revolutions per Minute: 220 RPM on High, 175 RPM on Medium, 120 RPM on Low
- Includes a pull-chain switch with High/Medium/Low/Off settings
- Fan may be run in reverse using a switch on the fan motor
- Includes 8" of Lead Wire
- Limited Lifetime motor warranty
- Does NOT include a remote control
- Cannot use a remote control
- Part of the Custom Hugger Collection by Quorum International
- Weight: 10.8 lbs
- OPEN BOX SPECIAL! Special price is limited to the open box stock only. First come-first served. Box may be opened or seal broken. Original manufacturers warranty does not apply. Merchandise is examined and in good working condition.
|Revolution Speed (RPM - Revolutions per Minute)||Air Flow (CFM - Cubic Feet of Air Flow per Minute)||Electricity (Watts - Electricity used not including any Lights)||Efficiency (CFM/Watt - Cubic Feet of Air Flow per Minute per Watt used - higher is better)||AMPs (Amperage of Electrical Current used)|
|Efficiency is the cubic feet of air that can be moved in one minute if the fan were to use 1 watt of electricity, and can be used to compare energy-efficiency among different ceiling fans. The higher this number the more energy-efficient the fan is. This ceiling fan's airflow efficiency is above average, compared to fans with less than a 52" blade span. By comparison, other small-sized ceiling fans with less than a 52" blade span typically provide an airflow efficiency ranging from 38 to 82 cubic feet per minute per watt.|
See more: Ceiling Fan
$119.97 $199.00 1 left!SAVE 39%
$114.00 $190.00 1 left!SAVE 40.0 %