OPEN BOX Studio 54" 3-Blade Ceiling Fan Bronze
By Monte Carlo Fans #LD3SU54RB-OPEN
was $199.00 You Save $79.03
In Stock: Only 0 left!
Sorry, this product is sold out!
Sleek, unadorned design, classic modern perfect for home or office. This is perfect for lofts or high-tech environments with tall ceilings
- Roman Bronze Finish
- 3 Blades
- Curved Blades Finished in Roman Bronze
- 10 Degree Blade Pitch
- 14.84" Height x 54" Width
- Includes 6" Downrod
- Fan Blade to Ceiling Height 11.32"
- Minimum Ceiling Height: 8 Feet
- Motor Dimensions: 22mm Height x 188mm Diameter
- Cubic Feet Per Minute of Air Flow: 7961.59 High / 4604.26 Medium / 2022.1 Low
- Revolutions Per Minute: 154 High / 88 Medium / 40 Low
- Power Consumption in Watts: 91.8 High / 31.9 Medium / 8.4 Low
- Power Consumption Per Cubic Foot of Air Flow: 86.73 High / 144.33 Medium / 240.73 Low
- Precision balanced motor and blades for wobble free operation
- Includes switch on the motor to reverse direction
- Light Kit and Remote Control Adaptable.
- Also compatible with Monte Carlo remotes: CK250,CK300,CT100,CT150,ESWC1,ESSWC-2,ESSWC-3-WH,ESSWC-3-AL
- Extra long 78" lead wire for high ceiling installation
- Energy Star Certified for Low Energy Consumption
- UL Listed
- 24.2 lbs
- Lifetime Warranty
- OPEN BOX SPECIAL! Special price is limited to the open box stock only. First come-first served. Box may be opened or seal broken. Original manufacturers warranty does not apply. Merchandise is examined and in good working condition.
|Revolution Speed (RPM - Revolutions per Minute)||Air Flow (CFM - Cubic Feet of Air Flow per Minute)||Electricity (Watts - Electricity used not including any Lights)||Efficiency (CFM/Watt - Cubic Feet of Air Flow per Minute per Watt used - higher is better)||AMPs (Amperage of Electrical Current used)|
|Efficiency is the cubic feet of air that can be moved in one minute if the fan were to use 1 watt of electricity, and can be used to compare energy-efficiency among different ceiling fans. The higher this number the more energy-efficient the fan is. This ceiling fan's airflow efficiency is above average, compared to fans with a 53-68" blade span. By comparison, other regular-sized ceiling fans with a 53-68" blade span typically provide an airflow efficiency ranging from 60 to 100 cubic feet per minute per watt.|
See more: Ceiling Fan
$53.97 $89.00 0 left!SAVE 39%
$114.00 $190.00 1 left!SAVE 40.0 %